Russian official hails co-operation with Viet Nam (31-12-2004) MOSCOW — One of Russia's policy priorities in Southeast Asia is enhancement of cooperation with Viet Nam, said Sergey Moronov, Speaker of the Russian Federal Council, the upper house of Russia's parliament. In an interview with Moscow-based Vietnamese media representatives on Tuesday, Moronov stressed that the Russia-Viet Nam friendship has developed into a strategic partnership as outlined in the statement on strategic partnership signed on March 1, 2001 during the official visit to Viet Nam by President Vladimir Putin. The upcoming arrival in Viet Nam of a delegation of the Russian Federal Council on January 8 will be an affirmation and continuation of the desired direction and will contribute to further promoting the development of ties between Russia and Viet Nam, said Mironov. The selection of Viet Nam as the venue of the 13th annual meeting of the Asia-Pacific Inter-Parliamentary Organisation (AIPO), which the Russian parliament delegation will attend, demonstrates Viet Nam's increasing prestige and influence in the region and in the world, Mironov said. Russia believes it is important to develop ties with all Asian-Pacific countries, Mironov added. He described the region as one of the most important centres in the… Read full this story
- Marc Thiessen: The Clinton campaign sought dirt on Trump from Russian officials -- Where's the outrage?
- Marc A. Thiessen: The Clinton campaign sought dirt on Trump from Russian officials. Where’s the outrage?
- Donald Trump advisor meetings with Russian officials being investigated
- Russian reporters working on investigation with Putin foe killed in Africa
- The Very Strange Case of Two Russian Gun Lovers, the NRA, and Donald Trump
- Russian whistleblowers call IOC decision fair, remain focused on reform
- Russia’s Putin stops at Russian military base in Syria
- Meet Fancy Bear, The Russian Group Hacking The US Election
- Putin says Russians will be allowed to compete as neutral athletes at Olympics
- Florida election officials seek info as support builds for Nelson’s Russian-hack claim
Russian official hails co-operation with Viet Nam have 323 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 1, 2005. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.