At one point, it would have been difficult to imagine the Republican Party facing up to the need for backing away from big oil and our dependence on Middle Eastern crude. It would seem as far-fetched as the Democratic Party not taking the side of unions in every instance, regardless of context. Ours is always a time of surprise, and we learn over the years that what we might have considered the nature of a given party or a given culture can change so dramatically that we are almost shocked out of our pants. But as the calls for diversification from John McCain and Rudy Giuliani seem to prove, the time may have come for something different. So we could see the elephants removing their trunks from oil barrels and seeking out the most up to date and environmentally safe means of energy independence! Who’d of thunk it? All of this means that ethanol, nuclear energy, hybrid cars and anything else that will get the hands of Middle Eastern nations out of our pockets may be much closer than we might have imagined. This shows that an alternative energy policy could be a fundamental issue in the forthcoming presidential election,… Read full this story
- Homemade Energy System
- Improving With Age
- "Guilt-Free Chocolate" - Lose 27 Pounds in 27 Days
- The Function of Vitamin C in Our Life
- What You're Putting in Your Mouth is Killing You - Glyconutrients Can Help!
- The New Retail Landscape
- Menopause - How to View Menopause to Be As Beautiful As Autumn
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Car Kits
- Employee Burnout - How to Spot it and Stop it in Its Tracks
- Will Barack Obama Tread the Torturous Path to a Sustainable New World Order?
U.S. RIPE FOR ENERGY CHANGE have 279 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at June 15, 2006. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.