Viet Nam fisheries to focus more on quality, over quantity (27-09-2006) Kinh Te Viet Nam & The Gioi (Viet Nam and World’s Economics) talks with Nguyen Chu Hoi, director of the Fisheries Planning and Economic Institute, about a plan to develop the fisheries sector. What is your opinion about the plan of developing the fisheries sector by 2010 forward to 2020? Among its targets the fisheries will prioritise quality over quantity. In the plan, fisheries is considered as an industry with big quantity, high quality and high competitiveness. Developing fisheries aims to meet domestic as well as export demand, while firmly upholding export turnover. The speed of development must be fast and firm, maintaining all advantages from potentials and human resources. It is important to pay attention to science technology applications, especially biological technology. Continuing to change the business structure, balancing exploiting and breeding, linking producing and processing, consumption and environment protection are other priorities. Do you think that the fisheries industry can achieve its target by 2010? The targets by 2010 include: fisheries output to increase an average of 3.8 per cent per year, export turnover at 10 per cent per year, and labour resource at three per cent…
- Affiliate Marketing- Quality Of List Is More Important Than Quantity Of List
- Quality vs Quantity in ATV and Dirt Bike
- Quality Or Quantity Which is Important in Search Engine Optimization SEO Link Building ?
- "Quality Time" Or "Quantity Time" - How Do You Choose To Spend Time With Your Children?
- Blogging - Quality Versus Quantity
- Article Writing and the Religion of Quality
- How To Get Free Traffic - Quality V's Quantity On Traffic Generation - Get Buying Traffic Now
- More or Less - Quality v Quantity
- Article Marketing Writers: Strive for Quality and Quantity
- Reciprocal Links: Quality is as Important as Quantity
Viet Nam fisheries to focus more on quality, over quantity have 302 words, post on at September 26, 2006. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.