The business of waste hauling has grown to be extremely lucrative. With the focus on the environment these days, the waste hauler is in a position to charge just about anything they want. After all, according to them, they are the stewards of the environment. They would have us believe that they are working on our behalf to protect and enrich our environment. With television advertising telling us how they are turning landfills into nature preserves and little league baseball diamonds and what a good a neighbor to Bambi they are, could you have any doubt?Then there are some people like me and possibly you, who ask the difficult questions, the people who have to deal with the waste hauler every week in our business, knowing that the waste hauler is using spin tactics on the public. Is it fair to use that spin to make us feel guilty about producing waste, especially when at the same time they are paying their sales reps top commissions to classify even our recyclables as waste with little regard for recycling, waste reduction strategies, or new compaction technology in order to keep their profits up? (Please see article “Talking Trash – The Waste… Read full this story
- What is E-Waste?
- Interview with Dr Renato C Nicolai, Author of "The Nightmare That Is Public Education"
- The Luggage Nightmare - Make Shoes Your Friend
- Enjoy a Nightmare-Free Sleep With Anti-Spyware
- Futon Mattresses - The Nightmare Is Over
- Home Inspection Nightmares
- Going From Insomnia Through Nightmares To Clarity
- Social Networking - A Great Resource Or Simply a Waste of Time?
- Biofuels - What Can You Do?
- How To Green A Child's Birthday Party
The Waste Haulers' Nightmare have 272 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 14, 2007. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.