Virtually everyone has at some point seen the ads for the compact iPod nanos or knows a friend or a family member who has one of these electronic devices. The iPod Nanos were accepted very well by electronic consumers, not because they were devices that were anticipated to be rejected, but a music device that was a surprise for people who were looking into these types of players.The iPod Nanos were meant to replace the IPod Mini as the mid-level iPod product, with additional space and features compared to the IPod Shuffle and less than the traditional iPod. The introduction of the iPod Nanos surprised the press, due to the fact that even though they were anticipating an iPod that utilized flash memory for storage purposes, no one thought that Apple would so thoroughly have the iPod Nanos replace the IPod Minis.Even though the iPod minis were still doing well, there was no apparent reason to discontinue a successful product even with the introduction of a newer one. Regardless, the aggressive move ended up being the right one, due to the fact that people have accepted it and has even been cited for durability and quality, in spite of initial… Read full this story
- 'A part of history': Calm prevails over D.C.'s biggest George Floyd protest
- The Hill's Coronavirus Report: Geopolitical adviser Parag Khanna criticizes US, China leadership on virus; US COVID-19 cases reach highest single-day level
- Hamilton movie review: Disney+Hotstar gives you a front row seat to history; don’t squander it
- NFL Power Rankings: Surprises (Bucs 5th? Raiders 8th?!) Take Back Seat. Our Country Is At A Crossroads
- Donald Trump denounces 'merciless campaign to wipe out our history' and slams 'left-wing cultural revolution' in eve of Fourth of July Mount Rushmore speech to maskless crowd
- Grateful Dead Roll Out Surprise ‘Workingman’s Dead’ Studio Outtakes
- Galwan River Valley: An important history lesson
- Coronavirus latest: US cases may hit '100,000 a day'
- Mother’s Day 2020: Cool Gift Ideas To Surprise Your Mother In This Lockdown
- Famous Irish tomb yields a surprise — a king born of brother-sister incest
iPod Nanos - A Surprising Case History have 344 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 1, 2007. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.