iPod represents a wide array of moveable media players which have been designed and are sold by Apple Inc. It was first launched in October 2001. The models generally cover digital audio players with a central click wheel to the model Shuffle that uses various buttons because of its small size. The model Nano, a fifth generation, was launched in September 2006. This led to discontinuation of the model Mini, which it stored the data on an internal hard disk. iPod Shuffle and Nano employ flash type of memory for smaller size. These devices also act as an external medium for data storage.iPod was inspired by the shortcomings of existing digital music players, which were not physically compact and the user interface were not very friendly. Apple assembled a group of engineers and within a year, it unveiled the new music player. It was launched as a product which was Macintosh compatible with a hard drive of 5 GB. Apple used PortalPlayer’s reference for its software. The company Pixo helped the music player for developing the user interface. But these were refined by Apple after development. The naming of the device as ‘iPod’ was suggested by Vinnie Chieco, who is… Read full this story
- Your smartphone is tracking you: How to stop it from sharing data, ads
- Vintage Vinyl's Papa Ray Plots Reality Show as 'Anthony Bourdain of Vinyl'
- 8 ways to stop your phone from tracking you
- Detroit Tigers' Josh Harrison blending in fine with young roster
- The Momo Challenge is a hoax, but real online threats are out there
- Students with disabilities find spirit through cheerleading
- Remembering the season UVM upset Syracuse in the NCAA tournament
- What I’ve learned in 10 years about blissful and sometimes bizarre home of the Masters
Looking Inside an iPod have 285 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 19, 2007. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.