With the latest version of Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) due out sometime today, the folks over at VMware have announced a new version of its VMware Fusion product, Fusion 1.1 RC1 build 61385. VMware said that the RC1 version of Fusion has been working well with the pre-release version of Leopard, but that they haven’t officially tested it with the final version due out today. The good news for those existing Fusion users is that the new version will be a free upgrade. Based on user feedback, VMware has introduced a number of new features and bug fixes in the latest release.Fusion 1.1 includes preliminary support for Leopard and has added localized versions of the software to include French, German and Japanese. It also added support for 32- and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Vista.A number of improvements to Unity (the feature that allows you to run Windows applications seamlessly) have also been made. My Computer, My Document, My Network Places, Control Panel, Run, and Search are now available in the Applications menu, Dock menus, and the Launch Applications window. It also improved performance in window dragging and resizing in the Unity view.A number of Boot Camp improvements have been… Read full this story
- VMWare Fusion 11 adds support for Core i9 MacBook Pro and 18-core iMac Pro
- Apple Event Roundup: New MacBook Air, iPad Pro, Mac Mini, And More
- Apple Arcade is a new game subscription for iOS, Mac, and Apple TV
- Apple October Event: New MacBooks and Updated iPad Pro
- How to install Windows 10 on your Mac mini with an external drive
- What’s New in Horizon 7.10, Client 5.2, App Volumes 2.18 & More
- Apple Mac Mini on VMware HCL!
- What’s New in Horizon 7.9 and Horizon Client 5.1 – VMware EUC
- 10 things every new Mac owner should know
- A look at Apple’s new Mac mini: decent power in a tiny body
New VMware Fusion Update in Time for Mac Leopard have 303 words, post on www.infoworld.com at October 26, 2007. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.