One of the best things about biomass is that everyone makes their own literally and everyone can potentially put it to greater use.On a Personal ScaleA quick search of the web will turn up hundreds of resources on personal-scale biomass energy, including information on products, procedures, energy loans, tax incentives, sources, energy providers and other important data. Here are some things you can do.* Manufacture your own biodiesel. That’s right. Using common feedstock, anyone in the U.S. can make a gallon of biodiesel for less than a buck. Where do you get feedstock? One common source is restaurants, which have gallons of used vegetable oils they have to dispose of anyway. There are many other sources. With a biodiesel manufacturing setup you can make enough biodiesel to run your car (say, 10 gallons per week) on about %5 to $7 per week, $300 to $400 a year. Buy a brand new diesel car, Volkswagen, for instance, promotes all of its diesels as bio-friendly, and stop lining the pockets of the price-gouging, earth-raping, water-polluting oil companies (and you know who they are).* Buy a diesel vehicle and run it with biodiesel or, at minimum, B20. Better yet, watch for the diesel/electric… Read full this story
- Man-made bacteria that EATS carbon dioxide and turns it into eco-friendly biofuels could help tackle climate change, scientists claim
- Did The Gov’t Biofuel Mandate Drive The East Coast’s Largest Oil Refiner Into Bankruptcy?
- Indian origin scientist turns manure, corn husks into biofuels
- No Man's Sky power, Electrical Wires and Biofuel Reactors explained
- Walz signs order creating Governor’s Biofuels Council
- Neste reports best ever quarter as renewables boost Finnish refiner
- Cabinet okays use of surplus foodgrain for producing ethanol
- Spain's Acciona selected to build HVO plant in Paraguay
- SC’s Ayodhya verdict has put an end to major challenge to peace: Yogi
- Amazon reef is huge — and under threat from Total oil drilling
Biofuels - What Can You Do? have 310 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 10, 2008. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.