Roulette is the most popular game in both online and land based casinos. Every roulette players are trying their very hard to use their best betting strategy to win at the wheel, in many case, most of them are disappointed. But, there are players who are able to consistently win by playing at Roulette game. What are their secrets?
Roulette is a game of chance, which means you do not need to have skills to play and win at the game. In any game of chance, there is no one formula in the earth that can guarantee for 100% sure win even for the casino itself. Then, why there are people who can consistently win while others lose their money to casinos? Yes, one common thing about these winners are: they have a strategy which helps them to place their bets at the best chance of winning. They follow their strategy strictly, patiently and place their bets whenever there is a trigger signal about a winning turn.
Here are a few factors which take into consideration by those players who consistently win at the wheel.
1. Play Only At European Roulette
“House Edge” is a disadvantage for players because it gives advantage to the casino to win money in the long run. That means, the higher the house edge, the chance for casino to win your money will be higher. Hence, you always want to play at game with as low house edge as possible.
There are two types of roulette game, one called “European Roulette” and the other is “American Roulette”. European roulette has 37 numbers, which include one “0′. Whereas, American Roulette has 38 numbers; beside the 0 to 36, it has a double zero slot: “00”. With the extra double zero slot, the house edge increase from 2.7% for European Roulette to 5.3% for American Roulette. For casino, American Roulette will earn them money twice as fast as the European Roulette. What this means to the players is the players will lose their money to American Roulette twice as fast as the European Roulette.
Hence, if you want to win money at the wheel, you should only play at European Roulette which has better odds of winning.
2. Play At “Even Money” Bet
Although playing by betting at the NUMBERS of the wheel gives fun and excitement because when you hit the winning number, it pay you 35 chips on every one chip of betting. Hold-on, have you calculate your chance of winning on each run? If you are playing at “European Roulette”, a bet on a number will only have 2.7% of winning probability. This means you are at 97.3% possibility of losing on each run, and if you win, you are lucky. The problem is, you won’t be lucky all the time; so, in the long runs, you will definite lose at the end by playing with the betting on the numbers.
The best odds of winning is always bet on the areas which give you the best probability of winning. One of them is the “even money” betting areas. The “even money” betting areas are “Hi/Low”, “Red/Black” and “Odd/Even” where you have about 50% of winning probability (the exact percentage of winning probability is 48.64% because of the “0”). If you are serious about winning at casino constantly, you need to only play at the “even money” betting areas because it gives you the best odds of winning.
3. Use Double Column Betting Strategy
If you would like to bet on “Column” – High (3rd 12), Medium (2nd 12) and Low (1st 12) or the line columns, each column will only gives you about 32.4% of winning probability. In order to increase your odds of winning, what you can do is place your bet on 2 columns to increase your chance of wining to 64.8% on every run.
There is not strategy that can 100% guaranteed you to win at Roulette game. But, if you play smartly with the best winning strategies and play at the best of odds of winning, you still can beat the casino and win some money.