Most men have gone through it at least once in life. They get involved with those women who like to play mind games. This happens to a lot of men, whether they have just begun meeting women or have already found themselves in actual relationships.Women enjoy messing with male minds since they know men like them. Somehow, they find it fun to make men feel completely hopeless and even downright desperate. But men can find out what games women like to play and how they can be handled. Keep reading to find out secrets on how to quit these games and get your revenge.Female Mind Games and How to Exact Your Revenge1. Games of Jealousy. Women may try to get you jealous by being overtly friendly with other men while you are around. Or they will hint at how great other guys are, most of all within your weak areas. Call her bluff. She does this to try and make you jealous since she knows that if it works, you will try much harder to actually impress her.2. Authority Undermining. Whether now or later, most of all when she is beginning to get comfortable around you, she will begin to… Read full this story
- Lucy Prebble: 'Gaming is an artform just like theatre'
- The vampire video game that sinks its teeth into the 1%
- New Video Games Out This Week: One Punch Man, Bloodroots, and More
- 9 Ways To Avoid Blame Game And Strengthen Your Relationship
- Have You Played... E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy?
- Daikatana is a game that lives down to its reputation
- Every PlayStation 4 game worth buying before the PlayStation 5 launches
- Who Will The Arrowverse Heroes Fight in Crisis on Earth X?
- The Lakers, the Clippers and a rare fight for LA basketball primacy
- Jeffrey Wright Talks The Hunger Games: Catching Fire [Exclusive]
Is She Playing Mind Games on You? Here's How to Fight Back! have 312 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 11, 2009. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.