Fit Fem’rs, I’ll admit here…I am a diehard Jane Fonda fan. What’s not to love about her? She’s 72 and she’s rockin’ it. I mean seriously, she started the fitness craze and led the pathway to fitness e… Fit Fem’rs, I’ll admit here…I am a diehard Jane Fonda fan. What’s not to love about her? She’s 72 and she’s rockin’ it. I mean seriously, she started the fitness craze and led the pathway to fitness experts like myself. Part of her routines consisted of calisthenics and strength training, in addition to aerobics. And she hasn’t stopped; she now has two workouts for the senior population. Jane, girl, you rock! Anyhow, in a fitness regimen, one of the most targeted spots that women are usually concerned about is their arms. Why not? They want to wear sleeveless shirts, tube tops, halter tops especially during the summer… but having big and wobbly arms is the biggest embarrassment. But you can’t just exercise your arms and forget the rest, you know better than anyone else you can’t exactly target train. You need a total fitness work-out to have your whole body looking good and tone up. First, you need to have a healthy… Read full this story
- Jane Fonda: Trump is a Disaster on Climate Change. But We Can't Let Gavin Newsom Off the Hook | Opinion
- Is Richard Simmons missing? Or is he just dearly missed?
- Diane Lane Answers Every Question We Have About
- Party time! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux go wild at Vanity Fair Oscars Party despite the actress getting snubbed from Best Actress nomination
- Does your man REALLY care what you look like? Tracey Cox reveals what the 'perfect body' is in 2020 - and the sex positions to highlight your best bits!
Get Jane Fonda Arms have 302 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at October 3, 2011. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.