Regarding disease prevention activities, the provincial health sector has launched many campaigns such as National Campaign of Hand-Leg-Mouth epidemic prevention; the fight against Malaria, Influenza A/H5N1 and other dangerous infectious diseases etc. Consequently, epidemics have been under good control. The province has also implemented well the Direction 06/CT-TW on consolidating and strengthening basic health care network, followed 10 national standards for health care at commune level in accordance with Decision No. 370/2002/QD-BYT by the Ministry of Health, performed good hospital management in order to improve professional quality and medical ethics, gradually develop hospitals to meet green-clean-beautiful standards, promote services of medical examination and treatment in the remote areas, islands and those with ethnic residents etc. So far, at commune/ward level of the province, there have been 992 health officers, with 5-8 ones per clinic, including 65 commune-based doctors. Besides, all clinics at commune, ward and town level have midwives or obstetrical physicians while 67.7 percent of hamlets have health groups (641 groups/946 hamlets). By the end of 2012, Kien Giang had 127 out of 143 clinics at commune, ward and town level meet National Health Care standards, beating rate of 88.8 percent. Kien Giang also saw significant development in private… Read full this story
- 4 Ways Graham-Cassidy Would Make the Health-Care System Far Worse
- The gift of good health: From gloves for helping arthritis to bamboo pyjamas that soothe eczema, here's your guide to the best festive presents to ease your loved one's ailments
- Democrats’ New Health-Care Plan: Medicaid for All (Who Want It)
- Do Americans Want Choice, or Do They Just Want Health Care?
- Does Bad Health Care Constitute Cruel and Unusual Punishment?
- Mick Mulvaney summons feuding top health care officials to White House for cool-off meeting
- Florida prisons to cut programs due to health care cost hike
- Labour to Brits: You Don’t Want to End Up Like the Americans, Do You?
- The State of Obamacare in 2018 Remains Uncertain, Mostly Thanks to Republicans
- Obamacare Is Officially Not Collapsing
Good Health Care for Everyone have 318 words, post on vccinews.com at May 21, 2013. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.