HA NOI (VNS)— Viet Nam News is proud to announce the launch of bizhub.vn. This is the first subsidiary of the newspaper’s popular online edition vietnamnews.vn.
Taking you inside the corporate world, Biz Hub provides readers with the latest news on companies, M&As, business laws, new products and comment from industry insiders.
We are committed to providing the most reliable channel of business news and analysis on local issues, allowing users to exchange ideas and make valuable contacts in a variety of fields.
Our goal is to keep readers up to date in one of Southeast Asia’s fastest-growing countries and facilitate constructive dialogue between companies in Viet Nam and around the world.
Businessmen can also find opportunities to boost their company profile and open the door to fresh opportunities by contacting us at bizhub.vn.
New look for vietnamnews.vn
In February 2013 Viet Nam News released new layout for the site vietnamnews.vn, serving you since 1998. Apart from offering readers a fresh look and feel the new design also improves the site’s features as well as interactive capability.
Readers can now easily navigate through the site and find the most interesting stories about Viet Nam as well as contribute their photographs to the site.
Sharing stories can be done in a click through social media. Mobile readers can quickly find the stories they need and share them across the platforms.
Together with bizhub.vn, vietnamnews.vn will continue reader’s trustworthy news channels. For more information, please contact our editorial staff at [email protected]
- Viet Nam’s digital economy forecasted to reach US$43 billion by 2025
- We're at CES 2019, bringing you the latest tech news, launches and insights
- HOW TO HELP HONOR IMETTE. John Jay, News launch scholarship fund drive
- Global News Morning Market & Business Report May 1
- Staten Island veteran gets Purple Heart for injury received in Viet Nam: 'It's like a closure'
- PBS announces launch of new website dedicated to special online content for adults and kids
- Despite objections from the manufacturing industry, government launches consumer products website
- Playboy Enterprises Inc. and Hugh Hefner launches work-appropriate website, TheSmokingJacket.com
- Ch. 2 News, Eyewitness News launch street fight over mobile coverage
- Gems and neighborhood trends available at News' relaunched real estate website