Tasks to develop Hoa Lac urban area set out The Prime Minister has approved the tasks that must be undertaken during the development of the Hoa Lac urban area, about 30 km west of Hanoi by 2030, with a view to easing the burden of population pressure in the centre. The 17,300-hectare urban space, built on swathes of Quoc Oai and Thach That districts and Son Tay town outside of Hanoi, is home to four functional specialised zones: Vietnam National University, Hoa Lac high-tech park, a medical centre and an ecological urban area. The assigned tasks comprise of analysing and evaluating the natural conditions, socio-economy, population and facilities in the region as well as making recommendations for planned future projects. The PM has said that relevant agencies need to identify the scale of the urban area’s functional zones, technical economic norms on population density and principles for each zone’s development. In addition, specific measures must be carried out to develop the modern urban area comprehensively and encourage resort construction in the area. Solutions to reduce the use of agricultural land and ecological preservation land for non-agricultural purposes also need to be discernable. Mekong Delta moves to enhance rice quality The…
- The 19 Derbyshire places people are pronouncing wrong
- Rugby World Cup live breaking news as England take on USA
- Nottingham Forest news: The latest news from the City Ground
- Leicester Tigers team news for Northampton Saints clash
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 14
- 'A big thumbs up to Bali': Family post heartbreaking last picture of their loving son, 19, as they head back to his favourite holiday spot after his tragic death
- Laughing TV news reporter is branded an 'idiot' for broadcasting from the middle of Japan's Typhoon Hagibis that has killed at least 35 people
- How can social media users deal with online trolls?
- Open House London: By Beck Road 19 preview
Social News 19/4 have 319 words, post on at April 19, 2015. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.