Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz in Bones. Photo: FOX It took 12 years and 245 episodes to tell the story of Temperance Brennan and Seeley Booth on Bones , the Fox series that comes to an end tonight. For those who are curious but lack the time, patience, or commitment to take the journey in its entirety, we've put together a guide to the highlights and turning points in their relationship told in 12 episodes, all available on Netflix. "The Man in the Fallout Shelter" (Season 1, episode 9) The show's first Christmas episode quarantines the team in the lab over the holidays. Along with the inevitable seasonal bonding between characters who are, at this point, barely more than colleagues, we meet (through a glass barrier) Angela's blues-guitarist father (ZZ Top's Billy Gibbons) and Booth's young son, Parker (Ty Panitz). The first is the coolest addition to the Bonesiverse (seriously, this guy becomes an enigma bordering on mythological trickster). The second is our first peek into the personal life of Booth and an introduction to the most important person in his world. The team's chemistry really starts to bubble here. "The Verdict in the Story" (Season 3, episode 13) Brennan's… Read full this story
- Taylor Swift's re-recorded song 'Love Story' graces Ryan Reynolds ad
- Taylor Swift teases a 'sneak peak' of updated version of Love Story in a hilarious commercial written by her friend Ryan Reynolds
- Taylor Swift gives fans a sneak peek of rerecorded hit "Love Story" in new ad
- Jayaram-Parvathi Love Story: Urvashi's Interesting Revelations Win The Internet!
- Neha Kakkar tells Salman Khan her love story with Rohanpreet Singh, says ‘I am his deewani, I had to marry him’
- Taylor Swift Teases 'Love Story' Rerecord in Ryan Reynolds Match Ad
- ‘Love Story’ stars Ryan O’Neal, Ali MacGraw reunite for film's 50th anniversary
- Inside I’m A Celeb’s Giovanna Fletcher and husband Tom’s love story – from childhood sweethearts to THAT wedding speech
- Durgamati song Heer: Bhumi Pednekar revisits her love story within walls of a deserted haveli
- 'Everyone should be able to live out their love story': Taylor Swift shares heartfelt speech and promises to 'always' advocate for LGBTQ+ rights as she wins at Attitude Awards 2020
The Love Story of have 374 words, post on www.vulture.com at March 28, 2017. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.