DENVER (AP) The Denver Broncos are running away with the AFC West again. Only, this time, they’re doing it with takeaways, not touchdowns. Denver’s defense is carrying Peyton Manning, who’s still trying to find a comfort level with new coach Gary Kubiak. Thanks to some great support and clutch drives, the Broncos are 7-1 despite his league-high 13 interceptions. The rest of the division is topsy-turvy. There’s a Raiders Renaissance going on in Oakland (4-4) led by Jack Del Rio, Derek Carr, Amari Cooper and the ageless Charles Woodson that has the Black Hole talking – gulp! – playoffs. The Chiefs (3-5) are trying to bounce back after losing their leader, Jamaal Charles, to a season-ending knee injury, and the collapsing Chargers (2-7) are talking about playing for pride – and wondering where they’ll call home next year. Only a poke in the eye prevented the Broncos from getting the chance to pull off even more last-minute magic last weekend at Indianapolis and keep up with the unbeaten Bengals and Patriots, two teams that will visit Denver later this season. The Broncos lost to the Colts 27-24 after losing their cool in the closing minutes, keeping Manning on the sideline… Read full this story
- AFC West: Broncos new look defense should help Manning cope with depleted receiver group
- Broncos podcast: Recapping Denver’s offseason moves so far, key departures and what the rest of the AFC West is up to
- Analyzing the AFC West offseason so far: Signings, trades and grades for every team
- Pick Six: Tom Brady's Bucs, the improved Broncos & Bill O'Brien's Hopkins head-scratcher
- AFC East: Can Eric Decker give the Jets enough offense to make the playoffs?
- AFC North free agency grades: Ravens get highest grade, but rest of the division is starting to catch up
- Why a one-time transfer rule would be nowhere near 'free agency' for college football players
- The Latest: Giants giving season ticket holders pay options
- Free agent deals aren’t yet official as NFL year begins
- Free agent deals aren't yet official as NFL year begins
Broncos again rule AFC West, rest of division topsy-turvy have 337 words, post on www.foxsports.com at November 11, 2015. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.