French wine, food festival kicks off The Beaujolais Nouveau celebration featuring French wine and food will take place on Thursday Ha Noi. This typically French tradition, taking place every year, marks the end of the annual grape harvest and the release of the popular “Beaujolais” red wine. The event, held for the first time in Viet Nam, seeks to share French culture and strengthen the friendship between Viet Nam and France. Visitors will have the opportunity to taste the exclusive Beaujolais Nouveau 2015 wine imported directly from France and enjoy a culinary experience through carefully tasting French specialties. Two bands, Puzzle and Domino, will perform at the event which will be held at Pullman Hotel Ha Noi. Tickets, including two glasses of wine and three food items, can be purchased beforehand at VND450,000 (US$20) or at the door for VND600,000 ($27). Cultural week shows beauty of Mekong Images, destinations, tourism potential and the special delights of the Cuu Long (Mekong) Delta provinces are on display in Ha Noi. The exhibition is among the activities of the ongoing Cuu Long (Mekong) Delta Culture and Tourism Week at the Viet Nam Exhibition Centre for Culture and Arts (No 2 Hoa Lu Street)….
- IceHouse on Airline reopens, Jay Ducote reps BR in India, Jambalaya Festival kicks off this weekend and more area food news
- London's best Christmas markets for gifts, mulled wine and festive fun
- Still wines to add fizz to a New Year’s Eve celebration
- Complete list of official food vendors for 2019 Festival International
- UK sales of champagne and sparkling wine lose their fizz in past year
- Cronuts, cold brew and avocado toast: 15 food trends that defined the decade
- Cult food: the most incredible dishes to share this summer
- This was the decade of homegrown, standalone music festivals
- Dream meal: Food to make you sleep
- French festival to be held in Hanoi next month
French wine, food festival kicks off in Hanoi have 301 words, post on at November 17, 2015. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.