The Fighting Irish took their playoff hopes to the final play of the regular season — despite another wave of injuries hitting both sides of the ball. We take a look at Notre Dame’s season, including the best players and moments. BEST PLAYER: Will FullerLots of players starred for Notre Dame, but none was more consistently explosive than the junior receiver from Philadelphia. He caught 56 passes for 1,145 yards and 13 touchdowns and was seemingly able to get open deep despite the opponent knowing he was the biggest threat on the field on any given play. BEST PLAY: DeShone Kizer to Fuller at VirginiaWhat a spot DeShone Kizer found himself in late in Notre Dame’s second game of the season. After relieving an injured Malik Zaire at quarterback, Kizer needed to lead a game-winning drive at Virginia. Fortunately, he had Fuller, who slipped behind the Cavaliers defense to haul in a 40-yard touchdown pass to put the Fighting Irish back on top with only 12 seconds to play. They won, 34-27. BEST COACHING JOB: Mike SanfordHead coach Brian Kelly brought in Mike Sanford as his offensive coordinator, and the early results were positive. A revamped attack averaged 34.8 points and 471.5… Read full this story
- Why isn't ESPN's College GameDay in New York for Syracuse-Notre Dame?
- Clemson begins preparations to face Notre Dame in playoffs
- Guest TML: FC Cincinnati MLS, UC basketball, Bengals, Reds, Notre Dame
- College football bowl games: Saturday's best brings Notre Dame, Clemson
- This year’s College Football Playoff semis were a cure for insomnia: Issues & Answers
- German authorities raid HQ of Deutsche Bank
- Meet the 2018 All-Shore Football Team,
- Tigers start prep for Irish
- Marc-Andre Fleury understands Alex Ovechkin’s desire for rest
- Sharp money on Clemson over Alabama in CFP title game
Notre Dame: 2015 year in review have 286 words, post on www.foxsports.com at December 1, 2015. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.