Over at Capcom’s blog, it was quickly confirmed that yes indeed, the Steam Controller alongside Steam OS will be compatible with Street Fighter V. This effectively confirms Street Fighter V will be arriving on Linux as well as Windows. As for a Mac version, there’s still no clue. That said, the team have mentioned that Capcom will be working closely with Valve in order to work out the kinks and make sure that the release with controls is optimal to play with. Hey everyone. I’m excited to announce that Street Fighter V will be officially supporting Steam OS! We are working closely with Valve on this endeavor, and will have more details to announce in the near future, so stay tuned for updates.The Steam Controller’s setup was provided during the Street Fighter V beta that had just passed from the 18th-20th of December. Whether or not the controller is viable for competitive play is still up in the air, at the very least it’s appreciative that the effort and option is there. Street Fighter V is set to release in February 16th, 2016.
- Steam Not Allowing Adult Games Until New Content Tool Is in Place
- Red Dead Redemption 2 PC pre-order through Rockstar Games Launcher, bad news for Steam
- Turkey launches offensive against Kurdish fighters in Syria
- Turkey launches attack on Kurdish fighters in Syria
- Turkey begins offensive against Kurdish fighters in Syria after U.S. forces pull back
- Turkey begins offensive aimed at Kurdish fighters in Syria
- Fight to save Cambridge city centre Post Office gathers steam
- ISIS claim Melbourne terror attack carried out by one of their "fighters"
- ‘We are on life support’: Doctor makes desperate plea from Yemeni city of Hodeidah as humanitarian crisis worsens
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 and 2 Review
Street Fighter V will support Steam Controller and Steam OS have 292 words, post on www.gamespresso.com at December 20, 2015. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.