The iPhone is back to being small. Apple unveiled new products Monday during its spring event, including the 4-inch iPhone SE, a smaller iPad Pro and new stylish Apple Watch Bands. The tech giant also released software updates to the Apple TV and iPhone. The Apple TV update and iOS 9.3 are available starting today. Many online critics poked fun at the idea of Apple releasing smaller phones after releasing phablets two years ago, while others thought a 4-inch phone was a brilliant idea. Big or small, here’s everything you need to know about the new product announcements: iPhone SE If you’ve wanted a smaller iPhone, the time has come to upgrade—or downgrade? As expected, Apple unveiled the iPhone SE, which is a 4-inch display phone with Apple Pay, enhanced cameras and an A9 processor. The iPhone SE will cost $399 for 16GB, which is now the cheapest model available. It’s also the cheapest price at which Apple has introduced a new phone. Orders for the iPhone SE start March 24 and begin shipping March 31. The new model will have most of the same capabilities as the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus. It even has the “Hey, Siri” feature,… Read full this story
- I actually use all of Apple’s preinstalled iPhone apps — here’s why
- Cómo usar la app Find My en tu iPhone
- The best cheap Apple deals for January 2021
- Apple’s 'Time Flies' event: How to watch live stream
- The best Apple iPhone deals for January 2021
- iPhone 12 isn't the only thing Apple could unveil today: 5 more guesses
- The best iPhone to buy in 2021
- Apple and chargers: Why the story is 'not-so-simple'
- Best smartphone deals for January 2021: iPhone, Samsung, and Google Pixel
- Best iPad to get in 2021: iPad Air 2020 vs. iPad Pro 2020 vs. iPad 2020 vs. iPad Mini 2019
Apple unveils smaller iPhone SE, iPad Pro and new Apple Watch bands have 295 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at March 21, 2016. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.