The Apple Watch wasn’t a focal point during a press event on Monday at Apple’s Cupertino headquarters. The company instead shone the spotlight on two new products: a smaller 4-inch iPhone called the SE and a 9.7-inch version of its iPad Pro tablet.Apple CEO Tim Cook spent only a minute discussing the company’s first smartwatch, which was released last April. The biggest news was a slight price drop for the entry-level Sport model. The 38mm Apple Watch Sport will now start at $299, down from $349. In the UK, it’s listed starting at £259, and in the Apple Australia store it’s listed starting at AU$429. 28 Scenes from Apple’s iPhone SE event (pictures) Apple also introduced a variety of new bands. There’s a woven nylon band that is available in four different colors, a “space black” version of the Milanese Loop and additional colors of the sport and leather straps. The Apple Watch’s new bands are…well, new bands. But the colorful nylon straps look nicer than I expected. They feel good, too. You can get a lot of third-party bands for Apple Watch already, so you don’t need to get Apple’s options at all. But Apple’s now selling new models… Read full this story
- Apple Watch hill running: Series 3 altimeter takes running to new heights
- Fitbit CFO: I don't know anyone who's passionate about Apple Watch
- Apple Watch 4: the new features the next-gen watch will have
- Comments for : As U.S. sales fade, Apple produces four new Apple Watch ads
- Comments for : Profound revelation: What if Apple Watch’s user experience is a peek at the future of iOS for the iPhone?
- Apple Watch and watchOS: Apple Pay Cash now available, plus new bands and a new trade-in program
- Apple Watch Series 3 review: The wearable leader runs out to an insurmountable lead
- What is Apple Watch Nike+? And how is it different to the standard Apple Watch?
- Fitbit Versa vs. Apple Watch Series 3: Which should you wear?
- Fitbit Versa Vs. Apple Watch Series 3: Comparison Of Specs, Features
What's new with the Apple Watch have 340 words, post on www.cnet.com at March 21, 2016. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.