Apple is currently busy focusing on the MacBook Pro 2016 that is expected to debut later this month. With the said refreshed laptop line likely to end the year, the first device likely to come out in 2017 is the iPad Pro. There will reportedly be three variants of the iPad Pro coming. They will be distinguished via their sizes which include a 9.7-inch, 10.1-inch, and 12.9-inch variants. But if rumors are true, the iPad Mini 5 could be in the mix as well. If that is the case, it may be an added 7.9-inch variant that could be known as the iPad Mini Pro, Phone Arena reported. Worth noting here is the rumored release date of the iPad Mini 5. As mentioned in a previous post, the iPad Mini 5 is expected to come out by March 2017. Curiously, this is about the estimated time when the iPad Pro 2017 variants will be released too. In another post here on Game & Guide, there is a chance that the smallest of the iPad Pro 2017 lineup could eventually be the iPad Mini 5 or iPad Mini Pro. If so, the iPad Mini 5/ Pro could come with an A9X… Read full this story
- The iPad was released 10 years ago. It’s still the only tablet worth buying
- Apple continues to support these old iPhones and iPads
- iPad Pro 2020 looks like it'll bring a new feature to rival the Surface Pro 7
- Is Apple's AirTag finally going to launch to take on Tile?
- Facebook allegedly wanted to ‘spy’ on Apple iPhone users
- Apple has removed this cloud gaming service from App Store for breaking rules
- Apple Deals: Huge discounts on iPad, iPad Pro, Mac Mini, and MacBook Air
- Best Buy discounts latest iPad Mini and iPad Pro by as much as $100
- Apple Deals: Cheap AirPods, iPad Mini, iPad Pro, MacBook Air
- Apple iPad, iPad Air, and iPad Pro on sale starting at only $269
iPad Mini 5 Release Date, Latest News & Update: Will Apple Kill Or Merge It With iPad Pro 2017 Lineup? have 307 words, post on www.gamenguide.com at October 5, 2016. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.