After years of build up, a sold-out show at Madison Square Garden, and a set of recorded material which delivers on a significant portion of its musical promise, it feels odd that the latest album from one of the biggest names in pop music may go down as the worst-executed major-label release of a generation.But that doesn’t make it any less true.The Life of Pablo — which had its name changed publically four times — has always had hardcore Kanye fans moving Heaven and Earth to hear it.They stared at a pixelated live stream mid-weekday, waited late into the night for a legitimate means of purchasing or streaming it (which at several points involved waiting for the musician to actually finish the thing), and dealt with refunds from Kanye’s own website, which pulled the album after mistakenly selling it to fans in the first place.By the time the dust settled, the Spotify generation was handed the modern musical equivalency of abandonment: West arbitrarily decided the only legal way to hear The Life of Pablo was to sign up for a subscription to Jay Z’s glitterati streaming service, Tidal — who had botched Rihanna’s album release just weeks prior.Fans with no… Read full this story
- 'I could be president': Kanye West releases new song defending his support for Donald Trump
- The Weeknd to Release New Album, ‘Dawn FM,’ on Friday
- Kanye West announces new Yeezy collaboration with Gap and Balenciaga: 'It is a vision come true'
- Madonna 'collaborating with Kanye West' on new 'sequel to Bedtime Stories' RnB album
- How to stream Kayne West’s new album Donda now?
- 'F**k this!' Avril Lavigne's fight for her new album - 'This is what I really wanted'
- Tune In to the Weeknd’s New Album,
- Review: ‘Blackstar,’ David Bowie’s Emotive and Cryptic New Album
- The Weeknd's new album "Dawn FM"—featured artists, complete track list, reviews
- First impressions of the Weeknd's new album Dawn FM
How Kanye botched the release of his new album in every conceivable way have 324 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at May 11, 2017. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.