Apple stock price dropped as investors digested all the announcements from WWDC 2017. The Cupertino-based company announced a litany of new hardware and software products. A new iPhone operating system was one of the biggest announcements, but a new pro-focused iMac and a smart speaker dubbed the “HomePod” also drew lots of attention. Apple’s shares ended the day lower by 0.98% at $153.93. During last year’s conference, shares fell by 1.37% and ended trading at $97.34. Shares of Apple were trading lower ahead of Monday’s conference as well. Apple also faced a downgrade by Pacific Crest on Monday. So far this year, Apple shares are up 32.61%. To compare, the S&P 500 is up 15.49%.
- Apple LAUNCHES new iPad Pro, Mac Mini and MacBook Air – here’s everything you need to know
- Apple is holding its next major event. Here's what it's going to say
- Apple holding coding workshops to support Year of Engineering scheme
- iOS 12.1 update – we reveal release date, features and how to download the beta today
- Apple’s Merged iPad, Mac Apps Leave Developers Uneasy, Users Paying Twice
- Ginger emoji officially on the iPhone as Apple releases iOS 12.1
- Apple delivers strong profits, but shares slip on outlook
- Apple quarterly profit leaps but shares slip on outlook
- Apple's new Mac update is out, and iTunes is finally dead
- Apple's new iPad is the most beautiful it has ever made
Apple stock fell after announcing a new version of iOS and the ‘HomePod’ at its big conference have 219 words, post on www.businessinsider.my at June 5, 2017. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.