Apple unleashed a slew of new products, software, and updates at its annual Worldwide Developer Conference, or WWDC, on Monday. Chief among them: a Siri-enabled speaker called HomePod, a brand new product category for Apple. Apple also showed off new features for its iOS mobile software and lots of other fun stuff. Some of the products will be available immediately, others will come later this year. Here’s everything Apple unveiled at WWDC 2017: HomePod marries Siri with a home speaker HomePod is a seven-inch-tall speaker that has Apple’s digital assistant built in. This is Apple’s long-awaited competitor to Amazon’s popular Echo speark. The HomePod lets use your voice to play music and control HomeKit devices like smart light bulbs or thermostats, as well as letting you chat with Siri. HomePod costs $349 to start and will be available later this year. The iPad Pro is available in a new size Apple launched a new size for its iPad – 10.5-inches. The new model will start at $649 for 64GB of storage and cost up to $949 for 512GB. The new iPad will also include updated features and specs like a better display, smoother scrolling, a faster chip, the ability to… Read full this story
- Apple’s WWDC Highlights: the Death of iTunes and $6,000 Macs
- WWDC 2017: iOS 11, HomePod, and everything else you need to know
- Ballmer's New Chant: Numbers, Numbers, Numbers
- 2017 in review: 10 defining moments in the world of Android
- The pole-dancing robots of CES 2018: An eyewitness report
- 2018 Detroit Auto Show preview: Check the trucks, SUVs and tech
Here’s everything Apple announced on Monday at its biggest event of the year have 253 words, post on www.businessinsider.my at June 5, 2017. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.