Sony's PlayStation 4 can now stream games to Windows PCs and Macs with a feature called Remote Play. That means you can play your games right on your PC or laptop, without hogging the TV when your spouse or roommates want to use it. Remote Play isn't entirely new, as it's always worked with certain Sony devices and you can use it to unofficially stream PS4 games to any Android device . Unlike Microsoft's Xbox-One-to-PC streaming , the PS4's Remote Play works over the Internet, not just your local network. And, it also allows you to stream games to Macs–not just Windows PCs. What You'll Need RELATED: How to Stream Games From Your PlayStation 4 to Any Android Device You'll need to be running firmware 3.50 or newer on your PlayStation 4 to do this. To ensure you have the latest firmware updates, go to the Settings screen on your PS4 and select "System Software Update." Your PS4 will check for any available updates and allow you to download them. Sony recommends an Internet connection with download and upload speeds of at least 12Mbps for optimal game streaming. You may want to test your Internet connection speed using the SpeedTest website if you're not sure… Read full this story
- PS Plus November 2019: Free PS4 Games Announced
- Review: Technology helps golfers fine-tune game
- MAC still felling tall timbers in big conferences
- To get away from soccer, players play more soccer
- Augusta to partner with Tiger on game
- Column: Will Lindanity break out at London games?
- WWE 2K20 Update Out Now, Here Are The Patch Notes
- Pokemon Go Darkrai Guide: Darkrai Counters And How To Catch Tips
- Pokemon Sword & Shield Available To Pre-Load On Switch Now
- Global workplace productivity not a World Cup goal
How to Stream PlayStation 4 Games to Your PC or Mac with Remote Play have 297 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at June 20, 2017. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.