[Update] Apple has confirmed it will host an event on September 12 at 10 AM at the new Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino. It has been speculated that the iPhone 8 will be revealed here, among other things. The original story follows.September’s almost here, which means that it’s just about time to get a look at the next iPhone. According to a new report, the reveal event for the iPhone 8 (or whatever Apple will call it) will be held on September 12.The Wall Street Journal reported the date today, although Apple has yet to officially announce the event. According to the Journal, this also may be the first iPhone event to be held in the theater at Apple’s insanely big, hyper-futuristic “Mothership” office.As for what we can expect from the next iPhone lineup, some of the features are already all but confirmed. According to code found in the development kit for Apple’s HomePod speaker, the iPhone 8 will feature face-scanning technology and won’t have a home button.Other features, though, are all based on rumor. Some of the more well-substantiated reports assert that Apple will announce three iPhones: two that are similar in size and spec to this year’s iPhone… Read full this story
- App update seems to confirm Retina displays are coming to the Mac
- What Will Apple Announce at Its Event This Month?
- iPhone OS 3.0 review
- Apple's AirPower could launch in March
- Macs and iPads: What to expect from Apple’s keynote this Thursday
- Even Apple’s sworn enemies need the Apple Watch to succeed
- Apple Music has more than 11 million subscribers, executives confirm
- OPINION The Glare of the Spotlight Keeps Apple From Dazzling Us
- Apple iPad Mini due in October: report
- Apple TV rumored to get Continuity support with 7.0 release this fall
Here's When The iPhone 8 Will Reportedly Be Revealed; Apple Confirms Event have 291 words, post on www.gamespot.com at August 31, 2017. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.