‘They Should Be Walking With Blindfolds’: Schumer Blasts GOP for ‘TrumpCare II’ Bill Tomi Lahren’s Final Thoughts: Another City, Another Riot White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders pushed back against critics who accused President Trump of escalating ill will with North Korea.”Everybody wants to talk about, ‘Donald Trump is escalating things.’ He isn’t. North Korea is,” the press secretary pushed back against critics.She also said that “Rocket Man,” the president’s new nickname for North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, is a “President Trump original,” adding that he is a “master at branding.”The press secretary was optimistic about holding Iran in check despite the Iranian deal the president has called an “embarrassment.” ”I don’t think as long as Donald Trump is president Iran is gong to be doing a lot of high-fiving,” Sanders quipped.Issues surrounding Iran and North Korea took center stage as President Trump spoke at the United Nations in New York City yesterday.Sanders said President Trump’s approach to the United Nations was more in line with what Americans compared to former President Obama’s tactics.”I don’t think the previous administration was always putting America first,” she explained, charging former President Obama with “apologizing for our success.””That’s not some thing America wants…. Read full this story
- North Korea Biological Weapons: What We Know About Kim Jong Un's Other Weapons of Mass Destruction
- President Trump Is First Foreign Leader to Meet Japan's New Emperor, Naruhito, During State Visit
- North Korea says it test-fired ‘super-large multiple rocket launchers’
- U.S.-North Korea Talks Over Soldiers' Remains Break Down After Trump Repeatedly Promised They'd Be Returned
- North Korea Says Even Trump-Kim Friendship Can't Save U.S. Denuclearization Talks
- The Looming Catastrophe of Trump and North Korea
- Miami Democrats Who Represent Cuban Districts Label Bernie Sanders' Defense of Fidel Castro 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Bit by bit, Trump is taking apart the New Deal’s glorious legacy
- Coronavirus: What this crisis reveals about US - and its president
- N. Korea Says Trump's Letter Offers Anti-Virus Cooperation
Sarah Sanders on Kim Jong Un's 'Rocket Man' Nickname: 'A President Trump Original' have 336 words, post on insider.foxnews.com at September 20, 2017. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.