Earlier today, Apple announced the Apple Watch Series 3. Starting price: $329 for the noncellular version, $399 for cellular.What does that mean for the Apple Watch 2 ($350 at Amazon Marketplace)? And, for that matter, the Series 1? Let’s take a look at the new pricing for the old models. A brief history of Apple Watch pricingExactly one year ago, Apple trotted out the Watch Series 2 with a starting price of $369 — $20 higher than the original price of the original model (which became known as the Series 1). But the latter wasn’t discontinued right away; instead, Apple gave it a $50 price cut. Today, things went a little differently. 21 Apple Watch Series 3: Once more, with calling The new price cutsThe Series 3 debuts with pricing that go in two directions: Down to $329 for the noncellular model and up to $399 for the cellular one. Now for the surprising news: It appears Apple is retiring the Series 2, with the noncellular Series 3 taking its place. (And it’s actually $40 cheaper, another surprise.)Still too pricey? Surprise #3: The Apple Watch Series 1 lives on, now with a $249 starting price. Alas, that’s only $20 below the… Read full this story
- Best Apple Watch SE Deals Right Now
- Best Black Friday Apple Watch SE Deals right now
- Best Black Friday Apple Watch band deals
- Best Black Friday Apple Watch deals 2021
- Don't wait! Apple Watch SE has already hit its Black Friday price
- This is the least you'll pay for an Apple Watch on Black Friday
- Apple Watch 6, Garmin Watch Get Insane Price Cuts at Amazon | Digital Trends
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, Apple Watch Series 3, and Everything Else Announced at September 12 Event
- iPhone 8, Apple Watch Series 3, Apple TV 4K Receive Rare Mixed-Bag Reviews
- Apple Watch Series 7 Review: Just Bigger?
When will the Apple Watch's price drop? have 277 words, post on www.cnet.com at September 12, 2017. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.