Back in August, Google introduced a new feature called Questions & Answers, or Q&A, in Google Maps. This feature allows you and other people to ask and answer questions about your business. Like reviews and other user-generated content, this update could have an impact on your business’ reputation, so it’s important that you take an active role in managing your Q&As. Here’s what you need to know to make the most of this feature. What does Google’s Q&A feature mean for businesses? Google’s Q&A feature lets anyone ask questions about your business. These questions show up on your Google Maps page. You can answer these questions yourself, or other people can answer them. As the business owner, you can also preemptively ask and answer questions that you think might be useful to customers. Examples of what the Q&A section looks like in Google Maps. Source: onlineownership.com The new Q&A feature is undoubtedly handy for customers – who hasn’t wished they could ask questions about a business or venue before actually going there? For business owners, though, keeping up with Q&As means adding one more thing to the to-do list. There’s no way to opt out of questions and answers if you have…
- Here are the most frequently Googled political questions in Ohio for the past week
- A quick gawk at the latest Apple hardware, and the new iOS 12 features you should try first
- How much do Apple's new iPhones cost? Questions answered about iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
- The Manafort plea deal: Your questions answered
- On crepes, lumpia, egg rolls, Woodbury spots and more. Your restaurant questions answered
- Christine McConnell’s new cooking show features werewolves, fake eyeballs
- Too much screen time? New phone controls for you and kids
- A new app called 'Vote With Me' lets you see the voting record and political party of every contact in your phone
- New Pixel 3 phone lends its smarts to your pictures
- Google Pixel 3 on Verizon. Unleash the most powerful Pixel ever.
How businesses can optimize for Google’s new Question & Answer feature have 342 words, post on at October 16, 2017. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.