AM4 motherboards have been out for some time now and you will need one if you want to install an AMD Ryzen series CPU but now AM4 motherboards are getting BIOS updates so that they can support the upcoming AMD Raven Ridge APU. The APUs have already been released for laptops and now they will be coming out for desktops as well.The AMD Raven Ridge APU is based on the Zen architecture and features up to 4 Zen cores. The AMD Raven Ridge APU also comes with AMD Vega graphics and we have already seen this chip in the HP X360 laptop that AMD CEO Lisa Su picked up earlier. These chips will be coming out for desktop next year and we will see how well they perform.Intel is also releasing Intel Coffee Lake H series CPUs that will feature AMD Radeon graphics but as of right now we are not sure whether these graphics will be based on AMD Vega or Polaris. You can download the new BIOS as follows: PRIME X370-PRO PRIME X370-A PRIME B350-PLUS PRIME B350M-A PRIME B350M-E PRIME B350M-K PRIME A320M-A PRIME A320M-E PRIME A320M-K ROG STRIX X370-F GAMING ROG STRIX X370-I GAMING ROG STRIX B350-F… Read full this story
- AMD unveils B450 chipset-based motherboards aimed at mid-range users
- Tuesday's Best Deals: Suit Sale, $35 Dremel, Last-Minute Father's Day Gifts, and More
- Thursday's Best Deals: PC Accessory Sale, Stanley Mugs, Logitech Mouse, and More
- Tuesday's Best Deals: SanDisk Sale, Dutch Oven, Dremel Combo Kit, and More
- Friday's Best Deals: $150 Dyson Vacuum, Spikeball, Reader-Favorite Headphones, and More
AM4 Motherboards Receiving AMD Raven Ridge APU Support Via BIOS Update have 268 words, post on segmentnext.com at November 28, 2017. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.