I’M A Celeb’s Amir Khan has accused Iain Lee of “playing mind games” after he gets upset over not being evicted.Last night saw Kezia Dugdale become the second celebrity to leave the jungle, leaving Iain without his pal and annoyed that it wasn’t him heading home.As they walked down to wave Kez off over the bridge, Amir mentioned to Jamie that Iain seemed really upset.“Why?” asked Jamie. “Because he wants to go home don’t you think?” said Amir.Jamie shook his head and Toff added: “I don’t think he does.”“Yeah true, mind games,” added Amir.Jamie said: “When we were trying to get the care package last night, he got up second to do it.”“I get what you mean to make himself look good,” replied Amir.“Yeah he is playing mind games 100% he is trying to win the crowd over, he has a game plan.”In the Bush Telegraph Amir said: “Iain is trying his best to look good in front of everyone but look he is good to me, he’s nice so I’m not going to say anything bad about him he shows me a lot of respect and I show him a lot of respect back.”Amir’s latest comments comes after Iain’s… Read full this story
- Samsung TVs will play PlayStation games without a PlayStation in 2015
- Project Morpheus vs. Oculus Rift: VR gaming gets very real at E3 2014
- Chicago students play board games as Elizabeth Warren joins Day 4 of the teachers' strike
- Exclusive- Bigg Boss 13: Rashami Desai's rumoured boyfriend Arhaan Khan: She is playing the game with a lot of 'dignity'
- Why should boys have all the fun! Survey suggests women play online games just as much as men
- Charles Barkley: Nerds never played the game, never got the girls in high school
- The 404 1,475: Where we play a game of drones (podcast)
- Survey: More people play video games than go to movies
- Mind Games
- Play Retro Games on Your Modern PC
I’m A Celeb’s Amir Khan accuses Iain Lee of ‘playing mind games’ after he gets upset over not being evicted have 343 words, post on www.thesun.ie at December 4, 2017. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.