It’s difficult to call the response to Apple’s iPhone X tepid considering the phone has made three times more money than every major Android vendor combined. But at least a half-dozen reliable independent reports at this point have said that Apple cut iPhone X manufacturing and parts orders multiple times since the phone was released last November. Tens of millions of iPhone X units have been sold at this point, but estimates are still far below analyst expectations, and they’re apparently well short of Apple’s expectations, too. The sky-high price tag, which starts at $1,000, is undoubtedly a factor. Another factor could be anticipation of this year’s iPhone launches, which will reportedly include a lower-cost version of the iPhone X and an “iPhone X Plus” with a larger OLED display. For those reasons and more, Apple’s 2018 flagship iPhone launches are eagerly anticipated by Apple fans around the world. The bad news is they’ll all have to wait until September to get their hands on Apple’s iPhone X successors, including the less expensive version and the larger iPhone X Plus. But the good news is Apple supposedly has a fourth new iPhone model planned for release this year, and it… Read full this story
- iPhone 12 delay: when will you actually be able to get the new iPhone?
- Samsung’s NEW ‘Note 20’ phone has leaked in full video just days before new iPhone rival is revealed
- FCC filings reveal Apple-designed iBeacon hardware
- Apple sees a 225% uptick in iPhone sales in China in Q2 2020
- After Nine Years As CEO of Apple, Tim Cook Is Now A Billionaire
- Riverdale's Vanessa Morgan husband Michael Kopech files for divorce just THREE DAYS after she announced her pregnancy
- The best iPhone deals you can get in August 2020
- WWDC 2020: Huge iPhone iOS 14 update lets you TEXT your car key to pals – and speak in other languages
- Android is finally getting its version of Apple's AirDrop
- Why the iPhone 12 will be the most important Apple product in six years
Regulatory filings suggest Apple’s first new iPhone of 2018 could debut in May or June have 331 words, post on bgr.com at April 18, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.