ANKARA – Anadolu Agency
The Directorate General of Migration Authority data revealed that Germany tops the list with 2,733 Syrians resettled from Turkey living there under temporary protection.
Holland ranked second with 2,128 Syrians from Turkey, followed by the U.S., which allowed settlement for 1,064.
In Finland, 845 Syrians from Turkey had settled and 790 others are now in France.
According to the report, 12,000 Syrians left Turkey to settle in other countries in 2017.
- How to help Syrian refugees in latest crisis
- Five Quick Ways to Determine One Hosting Company From Another
- Cheap Web Hosting Information
- Dedicated Hosting Services and Virtual Private Servers (VPS Hosting)
- Germany to Take the EU Bull by the Horns
- Hostiety- The Ultimate Destination For Web Hosting Services
- Got Dot? How to Focus on What's Important When Registering and Hosting Your Domain
- Turkey pushes offensive in Syria, despite sanctions and calls to stop
- Syrian government forces regain control of towns along northern border
- U.S. to mount pressure on Turkey to halt Syria offensive, may increase sanctions