Meghan Markle has confirmed her father will not be attending the royal wedding, sparking confusion as to who will walk her down the aisle on Saturday.In a statement released by Kensington Palace just before noon today, it read: ‘Sadly, my father will not be attending our wedding. ’I have always cared for my father and hope he can be given the space he needs to focus on his health.’Ms Markle’s mother, Doria Ragland, has been tipped as a stand-in to walk their daughter down the aisle at Windsor Castle’s St George’s Chapel.MailOnline brings you the latest updates here:To read this in the app please click here. Charlie Bayliss Host commentator Auto-update 17:00 Meghan Markle, Prince Harry and Prince William spotted leaving Windsor Castle Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were spotted leaving Windsor Castle in one vehicle while Prince William was spotted driving away in a separate car. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle leave Windsor Castle today Prince William spotted driving away from Windsor Castle 16:56 Prince Charles chats with Corbyn, Boris and Javid after service Prince Charles was spotted talking to Boris Johnson, Sajid Javid and Jeremy Corbyn following the service for the National Memorial to British Victims of Overseas Terrorism in… Read full this story
- Prince Andrew should lose his royal title like Meghan Markle and Prince Harry
- Kate Middleton warned Prince Harry not to rush into marrying 'completely different' Meghan Markle according to explosive new book - which claims the Duke's lavish spending sparked his rift from Prince William
- Meghan Markle names in court papers the five friends behind that People article about her father but denies she authorised them to do it - and claims she was 'unprotected by the Institution' of the Royal Family while she was pregnant
- Meghan Markle was 'very sensitive' about being 'number two' to Kate Middleton and clashed with palace staff over not getting the 'attention she deserved', royal author claims
- How old is Meghan Markle and what is her net worth?
- We're in the dough! Meghan Markle and Prince Harry volunteer alongside former gang members at LA bakery to prepare food for the vulnerable - after signing '£1m-a-speech' deal with agency used by Obamas
- Meghan Markle's 14 explosive new court claims - including feeling 'unprotected'
- Will Jessica Mulroney STILL back Meghan Markle in ‘trial of the century’ after she ditched her BFF?
- Why Meghan Markle is jealous of Kate, Beatrice and Eugenie
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry news: Duke discusses ‘challenges of finding resilience’ amid Covid after BLM video call
Royal wedding LIVE: Meghan Markle confirms father WON'T be giving her away as family feud rages on have 417 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 17, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.