On the evening of May 31, President Tran Dai Quang held talks and attended a banquet welcoming him and his delegation in Tokyo, hosted by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. At the talks, the two leaders compared notes on and expressed their elation at Vietnam-Japan relations, which they said, are at the most flourishing period during the 45 years since the establishment of diplomatic relations. Both sides have many similarities in strategic interests and have enjoyed fast-developing relations across multiple fields. Prime Minister Shinzo Abe described State President Tran Dai Quang’s visit to Japan as a very important political event in the relationship between Vietnam and Japan, adding that his nation highly rates Vietnam’s achievements in socio-economic development and its increasingly important role in the region and in the world, and attaches great importance to Vietnam’s foreign policy. . President Tran Dai Quang thanked the Japanese royal family, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and the Government of Japan for their special reception while affirming that Vietnam consistently considers Japan as a leading and long-term partner. He praised Japan for its effective cooperation and assistance given to Vietnam in many aspects and shared the economic success of Japan through the Abenomics economic policy…. Read full this story
- Use Strategic Partnerships To Start-Up Faster, And Joint Venture Marketing To Make More Sales!
- The Seven Keys to Creating Power Partnerships to Exponentially Grow Your Business
- Goodwill Builds Partnership: A Constructive Dialogue
- Sports Karate vs. Traditional Fighting - Why They Evolved The Way They Did And Employing Both
- 5 Easy Ways To Stay Healthy
- India - Japan Ties in New Threshold
- Strategic Enterprise: Transforming Today's Navy for Tomorrow's Environment
- Trade Show Metrics: A Critical Component To A Successful Consulting Partnership
- Dating And Relationships: Finding Love The American Idol Way:A 7-Step Approach To Compatibility
- Higher standards sought for M&A
Vietnam, Japan seek ways to deepen strategic partnership have 296 words, post on english.vov.vn at May 31, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.