The iPhone X was announced at a special event on September 12, 2017, and has been available for purchase since November of 2017. The base model of iPhone X with 64GB of storage starts at a whopping $1,000. The 256GB variant is an extra $150. And in both cases, you only get two color options: Silver and space gray. Protecting your investment isn't any cheaper. Apple's AppleCare+ insurance is pricey — it will cost $199, which is quite a bit more than the $129 price offered for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. With AppleCare+, you get two years of coverage for manufacturer defects and battery life issues, as well as two incidents of accidental damage. Prices for other forms of damage remain the same — $29 for a screen replacement, and $99 for more serious issues. Thankfully, all four major carriers are issuing special discounts and promotions to earn your business. In this guide, we take a look at all the deals out there to make Apple's latest and greatest a bit kinder to your wallet. If the iPhone X is out of your budget, peruse the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus buying guide to see if they… Read full this story
- Once-a-day tablet can wipe out severe bowel disease ulcerative colitis in just three months
- New Putrajaya Line source of enthusiasm, optimism for commuters
- How to build a flying car: Google X founder's online course teaches anyone to create vehicles of the future in just four months
- Trump tweeted transgender military ban after just 10 minutes thought following briefing, new book alleges
- The iPhone just had one of its best months ever in China
- Apple considering adding new flash memory suppliers to protect iPhone supply
- Whistleblower claims new Elizabeth Line trains have fault that could 'injure passengers'
- Kim Kardashian reveals blemishes & shares MAJOR update on new $675 line cost after backlash over ‘overpriced’ items
- It Took Just 10 Days For Shanghai To Descend Back Into Lockdown
- Royal Enfield Price Hiked for the Second Time in 5 Months, Check New Prices Here
Get an iPhone X for just $10 a month by adding a new U.S. Cellular line have 322 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at June 1, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.