Every Apple Watch owner should have two charging cables. One for their nightstand, and one for their luggage. It’s a very easy cable to forget at home, and if you find yourself on the road without a charger, it’s painful to march into an Apple Store and fork over $29 for a new one. There haven’t been too many third party options to date, but this model from UGREEN is MFI certified, and only $21 today, a match for the best price we’ve seen. Just note that it won’t fit in most Apple Watch charging dock accessories, so you’re probably better off putting this one in your bag.
- U.S. to spare Apple watch, many gadgets from new China tariffs
- Apple Watch, Wallet now support some student IDs
- Initial stocks of new iPhones and Apple Watch already sold out
- Apple says Trump tariffs could increase prices for Apple Watch, AirPods, more
- Apple Event 2018 Live Blog: Everything Announced in Livestream Including iPhone XS, Apple Watch 4 and More
- U.S. duties spare Apple gadgets but hit cloud industry
- China tariffs: Apple avoids levies on Apple Watch, AirPods, Mac Mini
- Apple Watch USB-C Charging Cable Launches for $39 in Canada
- More than a wrist bauble, Apple Watch bursts with practicality and potential
- Apple Watch, AirPod prices could rise if Trump China tariffs happen
Grab a Spare Apple Watch Charger For $21 have 214 words, post on kinjadeals.theinventory.com at June 5, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.