LONDON: Former Pakistan captain Waqar Younis has tipped Pakistan to be the favourites to win ICC World Cup 2019. Waqar Younis said that current Pakistani team has the ability to win the World cup in 2019 and was impressed the efforts made by the newcomers in recent victory against England. The pacer said that Pakistan has an impressive record in England, which might work in their favour, he added while speaking at an event titled “One Year To Go Launch” at the iconic Brick Lane in London. England captain Eoin Morgan, Brian Lara along with former West Indies captain Clive Lloyd, South Africa’s Alan Donald, New Zealand bowler Mitchell McClenaghan and Bangladesh’s Tamim Iqbal also attended the event. The Cricket World Cup will start in England on May 3o, 2019 and a total of 10 teams will participate. The final will be held in Lord’s cricket ground.
- World Cup 2019: Weather prediction for the next five games
- World Cup 2019: 3 reasons why Australia can win the tournament
- World Cup 2019: Pakistan vs Afghanistan match preview
- World Cup 2019, India vs Pakistan: One ball that sealed the deal
- World Cup 2019: David Warner, the comeback king
- World Cup 2019: Man of the Tournament
- World Cup 2019: Australia vs Pakistan, Match Preview
- World Cup 2019: 5 biggest sixes of the tournament
- World Cup 2019: India vs Afghanistan, Match Preview
- World Cup 2019: Ideal playing XI for India against Afghanistan
Pakistan favourites to win World Cup 2019, says Waqar Younis have 228 words, post on dailytimes.com.pk at June 2, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.