0 Post a comment Saturday, 16 June 2018 – Entertainment In a short time, Flo the coffee van has become a very familiar sight at the island’s events and music and arts festivals. The stylish Citroen van, complete with the ever-smiling faces of her owners, Stuart and Annabel Gentry, have brought an atmosphere of calm and relaxation to many events, whilst also providing stage and entertainment facilities to accommodate bands and musicians.And, now, they have decided that they will hold their own ’fluffy’ festival, the Great Manx Shindig.Annabel and Stuart have put together a three day event of local music, arts, crafts, food and drink, to be held at the end of the summer, at an as-yet undisclosed location, the details of which they are mischievously keeping close to their chests.’We are going to announce the location a week before the festival,’ said Annabel, who describes the venue as a ’top secret, fluffy location’. ’We want to keep it a secret, as we don’t want people to see what we are building before we open. ’Stu has some ideas in store, and we want to keep it as much of a surprise as possible for when people turn up.’Among the… Read full this story
- Georgia Toffolo embraces seasonal style in a festive red ruffled dress as she attends Annabel's Christmas party
- Kimberley Garner puts on a leggy display in a TINY LBD as she enjoys a festive night out at Annabel's with her mother and a group of pals
- Christine McGuinness shows off her figure in a fluffy pink top and black miniskirt after hitting back at trolls who say she spends 'too much time at the gym'
- Alessandra Ambrosio stuns in an edgy leather jumpsuit as she leads the stars at music festival in Saudi Arabia
- Sam Smith wows in a pink sheer shirt and fluffy coat as they talk about 'redefining the rules' in alternative 'Qweens' speech film
- Can YOU find the Christmas songs hidden in this image? Picture clues hint at the names of 20 of your festive favourites (and there's a five-minute record to beat!)
- Where to party in 2018: a clubbing, nightlife and festival guide
- Is this America's most festive home? Michigan log cabin boasts 220 Christmas trees and 60,000 ornaments and YOU can even take a tour of it
- Venice Film Festival: Lady Gaga takes fashion inspiration from the 60s as she stuns in an elaborate feathered gown alongside glamorous Irina Shayk at A Star Is Born screening
- Cannes Film Festival 2018: Everything you need to know
Stuart, Annabel and Flo create their own 'fluffy' festival have 424 words, post on www.iomtoday.co.im at June 16, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.