Here’s how to save on upgrading your wireless network, an Apple watch, pretty much everything on eBay, and a whole lot more of today’s best deals. Bookmark Kinja Deals and follow us on Twitter and Facebook to never miss a deal. BEST TECH DEALS Whether you’re upgrading to 802.11ac, trying to extend your wireless network, or just want to control your lamps with an Amazon Echo, today’s Amazon Gold Box is overflowing with TP-Link networking gear. The most exciting deal in here is probably TP-Link’s smart plug with energy monitoring for $20, an all-time low. Our readers have already bought a ton of these, and they allow you to control a power outlet from a smartphone app, or via Amazon Echo commands That’s only scratching the surface though, so head over to Amazon to see the rest of the deals, or check out this post to see our recommendations. Unless you really need to print in color, Brother makes some of the only printers worth buying, and their small office-friendly DCPL2550DW is on sale for a consumer-level price today. Like Brother’s home printers, this model spits out about 36 pages per minute, includes Wi-Fi connectivity, uses inexpensive and long-lasting toner,… Read full this story
- Luxury out, sales deals in as Apple changes retail tack
- Hitting the sales today? The insiders' guide to getting the best deals
- Argos Boxing Day Sale 2018: Shop the best deals on NOW
- Cheapest place to buy a Google Home devices- best deals spotted online
- Boxing Day Sales UK: Best deals of 2018
- Fitbit sale UK: Best deals on fitness trackers in huge January sale
- The best deals from Currys' January sale finishing at midnight
- EE's January sale is live and the best deal includes a fantastic Amazon gift
- RBS will pay you £150 to switch current accounts – is it the best deal?
- Lock signs new deal at Tigers for 2019-20 season
Wednesday's Best Deals: Networking Gear, Apple Watches, 20% off eBay, and More have 312 words, post on kinjadeals.theinventory.com at June 6, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.