Dong Du orange, a specialty of Hai Phong (Source: hpap.vn) Hai Phong (VNA) – The northern port city of Hai Phong has rolled out several measures to support and form value chains for its agro-fisheries products. According to Dinh Cong Toan, Vice Director of the municipal Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, the department plans to work with relevant agencies to expand markets for major products and those with strong trademarks and origin certificates. The city will strengthen links among producers, enterprises, supermarkets, shops and consumers, he said. Toan revealed that Hai Phong will work to lure investors to agriculture, especially high-tech agriculture, while developing the product information and traceability system for farm produce. He said the department will also expand satellite farmer households in cultivation, breeding and aquaculture to serve the demand of enterprises, individuals and organisations in fostering connectivity in production and selling of farm produce. The locality will allocate capital from agricultural and rural development programmes and projects to good farming models in concentrated production regions as well as to the building of goods’ trademarks, he added. A report by the Hai Phong Department of Agriculture and Rural Development showed that in the first half of 2018,… Read full this story
- Agriculture sector value chains needs to grow strong
- Airports in Hai Phong, Quang Ninh closed due to storm Wipha
- Japanese cherry blossom exhibition to be held in Hai Phong
- Dong Thap develops mango value chain
- Vietnamese agricultural products aim to join global value chain
- What is agile working and how does it affect productivity?
- Surfing the Web at Work Can Actually Make You More Productive
- Seminar discusses ASEAN social work development
- The Value of Cardboard In Product Design
- Vietnam, Australia look to jointly create valuable chains
Hai Phong works to develop value chain for agro-fisheries products have 293 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 16, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.