source Sugru Usually, when something goes wrong with your iPhone or Mac, the first move is to go to an Apple Store to get it looked at by a professional. But the Apple Store can be expensive for repairs, and minor problems can often be solved at home with stuff you already have lying around. Over the past eight years, Apple users have found all sorts of clever hacks to fix your iPhone without going out and buying pricey parts or accessories. Some hacks can even make your iPhone better than it was out of the box. So the next time you’re having iPhone issues, try a DIY solution first. Not only will it save you a trip, but it could also save you some cash. If your TouchID is feels sticky or isn’t working right, don’t take it to a shady shop to get fixed. (That can seriously mess up your iPhone.) Instead, you can use a Q-tip with a little bit of rubbing alcohol for its intended purpose to get your home button working like new. There’s a lot more information on this Apple Support thread. If your iPhone is charging slowly, one problem it could be is… Read full this story
- How to Clean Your Kitchen With Common Household Items
- Make Natural Wood Stain Using Common Household Items
- 10 household items that will be far, far cheaper with 3D printing
- How to Fix the Most Common iMessage Problems
- iCloud security flaw put iPhone, Mac passwords at risk
- If vendors cannot keep a phone updated, why trust them with your household items?
- Apple confirms iPhone, Mac affected by Meltdown, Spectre flaws, but Apple Watch unaffected
- Fix your Mac with these simple troubleshooting tips
- Job one for Apple's Phil Schiller: Fix the Mac App Store
- Nintendo Switch problems: how to fix the most common issues
13 brilliant ways to fix your iPhone or Mac with common household items have 302 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at August 28, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.