A Wisconsin woman accused of keeping children in cages told cops that the sleeping arrangement was more like a “glorified crib.”Amy Headrick and Travis Headrick were each hit with nine felony counts on Monday after investigators found they kept minors in makeshift cages, including a horse trough, at the home in the village of Melvina. The couple had been arrested on Friday.A babysitter had taken a photo of the conditions, and showed it to her mother, who passed it on to the police.Five children, four adopted and one biological, were found in the house. A 10-year-old child was found zip tied in a horse trough, which was described by Amy Headrick as a “bathtub, yes that is what it is made for, for horses.”After an officer said “zip tied shut,” she responded, “yes, yes, I am not going to lie to you about that,” according to a criminal complaint obtained by the Daily News.Amy Headrick described the trough as a “washable membrane,” explaning that the child “would defecate himself,” according to the complaint.”I didn’t want to put him in a bathtub and make him sleep in the bathroom, so I thought this was something I could wash and take out… Read full this story
- Israel Election Could Turn on Ugly Breakup of an Odd Couple
- Josh Duggar, Family Values Crusader and TV Star, Faces Child Pornography Charge
- Feds Charge 3 More Illinois Residents In U.S. Capitol Riot, Based On Social Media Videos And Photos
- Josh Duggar's sister Jinger Vuolo says she's 'disturbed' by his child porn charges
- Dennis Perkins, ex-Livingston deputy accused of sex crimes involving kids, seeks deal
- Josh Duggar to be RELEASED from jail as he’s accused of possessing ’65 images of child porn involving a toddler’
- Antifa Activists Vow to Keep Fighting—Even as 'Terrorists'
- Lori Vallow Daybell, Mother Accused of Murdering her two Children, ordered to Mental Health Facility by Judge
- The most expensive divorces ever as Bill Gates announces split from wife Melinda with $130 billion fortune to be split
- The Freedom and Fulfillment of Home-Schooling
Authorities charge couple accused of keeping kids in makeshift cages, including a horse trough have 339 words, post on www.aol.com at August 29, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.