Regular readers know that my smartwatch of choice right now is the Amazfit Bip, which continues to sell for around $80. I like it primarily for time-telling and notifications, but as a fitness tracker it offers features like a step-counter, heart-rate monitor and even GPS.Of course, it’s not what I would call a fitness powerhouse. If you want something that’s pool-friendly and phone-capable, something that can store music and stream it to your favorite Bluetooth headphones, you need an Apple Watch Series 3 (with cellular, of course).That would normally run you at least $399, but today only, Best Buy has the Apple Watch Nike+ Series GPS + Cellular 38mm in Space Gray with black and for $299. Shipping is free; sales tax, not so much. See it at Best Buy Now Playing: Watch this: Apple Watch as phone: living off the Watch Series 3 3:06 The Apple Watch has never been the watch for cheapskates, but I won’t deny its desirability. As someone who recently completed a sprint triathlon, I would have loved a wearable that could capture pool metrics while I was training (and competing, for that matter). Beyond that, I’ll refer you to Scott Stein’s extremely comprehensive (and recently… Read full this story
- Prince Harry, Oprah Winfrey hope to save lives with new series
- All the Apple Rumors You Can Stomach Before September
- Apple Exploring Making Its Own Displays for Watches and iPhones: Report
- Apple takes iPhone ‘to the next level’ – but how much does it cost?
- Apple unveils largest ever screen for new iPhone range
- Apple's $6billion Netflix rival Apple TV+ launches in 100 countries TODAY - featuring new original series The Morning Show, For All Mankind and See
- Watching Apple's New
- An all-new typing experience: Apple working on 16-inch MacBook Pro with scissor switch keyboard
- Still ticking: The improbable survival of the luxury watch business
- How to Download a Copy of Everything Apple Knows About You
Save $100 on Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular have 311 words, post on www.cnet.com at August 2, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.