The iOS 12 update will be avaialble Monday, and if you’ve been anxiously waiting for the latest iPhone update, your time has come. Apple’s 12th mobile operating system was first announced in June during its Worldwide Developers Conference and the latest iOS release appears to be a significant update to iOS 11, which was released last September.The latest batch of iPhones that will release in September and October including the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and the iPhone XR will all come with iOS pre-installed with the latest feature, but if you’re someone who has an older iPhone, you can still take advantage of many of the features with Apple’s free download that’s set to roll out Monday, September 17. iOS 12 update: new features According to Apple, the iOS 12 update will perform faster and is more responsive across more devices. This means if you’re someone still hanging on to your iPhone 5s or iPad Air, you will notice a boost in performance in your older devices when you download iOS 12. While you might notice some improvements with your older devices, your iPhone is only as good as the condition of the battery. If your device has battery issues and… Read full this story
- Apple iOS 14 release time: Here’s how, when, and where to download it
- iOS 14 release date, features and compatible iPhones
- iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro – release date, specs, features and price
- iPhone 12 is out THIS week – release date and best pre-order deals right now
- Best smartphone deals for November 2020: iPhone, Samsung, and Google Pixel
- Best smartphone deals for September 2020: iPhone, Samsung, and Google Pixel
- When Are iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 Coming to My iPhone or iPad?
- The best Android apps (October 2020)
Apple iOS 12 releases today. Here's how to update your iPhone to latest operating system have 280 words, post on www.metro.us at September 17, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.