Jennifer Jolly Sprcial for USA TODAY Published 12:48 PM EDT Sep 12, 2018 It doesn’t matter if you have a still-shiny-new iPhone X or an ancient iPhone 5s — if you’re planning an upgrade to the latest and greatest as soon as Apple unveils it Wednesday — you likely want to score the most money for it as humanly possible. There are a ton of ways now to get cash for your old iPhone. You’ll get about 30% more money on average going through a buy-back site such as Gazelle and Nextworth, than from a wireless carrier’s trade-in program. Those two sites specifically also let you lock in a sales price, then hang onto to your old phone for a few weeks until your new one arrives — so that you don’t have to use a backup phone in between. “One of the best ways to get the highest price is to take advantage of the price locks,” said Brian Morris, spokesperson for the price-checking database Flipsy. “You can lock in a price now and wait up to 30 days before you have to send in your phone. And when you do a price lock, you’re not obligated to sell it,… Read full this story
- The 50 surprisingly easy ways to make money from home – from odd jobs to eBay
- Wealthy family who made their money selling bat droppings go on sale
- How a stranger can use Siri to text people from your Apple iPhone
- iOS 13 will bring dark mode and new 'undo' gesture to Apple iPhone and iPad
- Will TikTok stars ever make money?
- Struggling mums reveal they make hundreds selling dirty knickers on eBay
- Can Uber ever make money?
- Foldable screen, triple camera and a FART sensor – the weirdest tech Apple’s iPhone 11 could feature
- iOS 12.2 features – major iPhone update that adds new emoji and Apple News upgrade available now
- Boost your iPhone battery life – 8 easy tricks to make your charge last longer
Apple iPhone release 2018: Make the most money selling your old device have 315 words, post on eu.commercialappeal.com at September 11, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.