The leak, discovered in new product page listings of the Apple.com sitemap by the site All Things How, appears to confirm the three new phones will be called the iPhone XS, XS Max and iPhone XR. But, as rumoured beforehand, it will be more affordable than the premium models. The rear sports a 12-megapixel wide-angle camera with improved two-tone flash. Apple also introduced a lower-cost 6.1-inch (15.5 cm) iPhone XR made of aluminum, at a starting price at $749. Meanwhile, the iPhone Xs, at $999, has the same screen size of its predecessor, but with the internal upgrades found in the Max. With six new colours (white, black, blue, yellow, coral, (PRODUCT) RED), the iPhone Xr may also be popular for those uninterested in the silver, space gray and gold options with iPhone Xs. Pre-orders for the new phone will open on Friday, October 19 while the on-sale date will be October 26 here in the UK. Other analysts have slightly different prices-$699, $969 and $1,069-but all are banking on Apple to raise prices again and deliver more revenue in the year ahead. It retains the key advances of the first iPhone X – facial recognition and an edge-to-edge display… Read full this story
- Apple launches battery replacement program for specific 13-inch MacBook Pro models
- Apple says iPhone X's Face ID can't be easily spoofed. But your face isn't exactly private
- Apple launches new crackdown on staff leaks
- For Apple's iPhone X, is it time for 'full panic mode'?
- Meet Daisy, Apple’s iPhone recycling robot
- 2018 might be the first year I don’t buy a flagship iPhone
- Regulatory filings suggest Apple’s first new iPhone of 2018 could debut in May or June
- Ming-Chi Kuo Predicts Something Very Exciting About The Next Apple iPhone
- The first parts for Apple’s new iPhone X models may begin production in just a few weeks
- Samsung Galaxy S9 vs iPhone X: Camera shootout
Apple launches the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max have 307 words, post on crcconnection.com at September 12, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.