WHEN a major British TV news channel wanted the background on the Brit man who was shot dead after opening fire on police on the Costa del Sol they turned to Spain’s multi award-winning best free newspaper.ITV News editor Christian Ward was so impressed with the factual coverage by the Euro Weekly News editorial team that he reached out to the EWN Media Group for a television interview.Dean Harrison from the EWN was quizzed by presenters in the UK via a video link from the group’s head office in Fuengirola to give the low-down on the shooting that left Sean Hercules dead after he opened fire on the National Police officers who had gone to arrest him.‘SIXTY SHOTS FIRED’: Convicted Brit criminal, Sean Hercules, shot dead in shootout with police in Spain In the same week a Euro Weekly News exclusive story was followed up by The Sun newspaper with an acknowledgement back to the best and most-respected newspaper on the Costas.The EWN Media Group (EWNMG) has ten weekly titles in its portfolio of English-language newspapers in southern Spain.While consistently providing first class coverage of local news and features to hundreds of thousands of readers every week, it is also… Read full this story
- Report: Newspapers make big gains in online video streams
- Week in Review: Microsoft really makes headlines this time
- Technologies to Watch 2013: The Cloud Will Make BYOD a Non-Issue - Eventually
- Market leads charge to make Net more ad-friendly
- How the BBC is making the UK more tech savvy
- Gates to make last UK appearance for Microsoft
- Online banking: It makes the UK happy
- HQ Trivia finally makes its UK debut
- Digg vs. The New York Times: record lead for 'newspaper of record'
- News service makes headlines with accidental spam attack
WATCH: Spain’s leading English newspaper making headlines in UK have 304 words, post on www.euroweeklynews.com at September 18, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.