Fayfay.com announces strategic partnership with Ho Chi Minh City tourism Hong Kong-based Fayfay.com on December 6 announced that it signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Ho Chi Minh City Tourism Promotion Centre to promote tourism in Vietnam, with a special focus on the city. The MoU was signed by Tran Ngoc Dong Quan, deputy director of the Ho Chi Minh City Tourism Promotion Centre, along with Kingston Lai and Kelvin Wu, the co-founders of Fayfay.com, at Bep Nha Luc Tinh Restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City, in the presence of industry experts and members of the media. “Ho Chi Minh City is an important destination on Fayfay.com and we look forward to partnering with the Ho Chi Minh City Tourism Promotion Centre to showcase the city’s vibrant architecture, rich culinary scene, and authentic local experiences,” said Lai. “We believe strategic joint promotional activities with the Tourism Promotion Centre will enable us to leverage our online platform and inspire Hong Kong travellers to visit Ho Chi Minh City,” added Wu. As an e-commerce platform dedicated to authentic Vietnamese travel experiences, Fayfay.com not only focuses on curated on-the-ground packages, but also provides all the must-have travel essentials in one convenient… Read full this story
- The 12 Steps of Watching Lindsay Lohan's Chaotic New Reality Show
- Adobe patches Business Logic error in Flash
- Can Pope Francis clean up God’s bank?
- Remains of the Day: Firefox Gets Multi-Process Support
- Google I/O: Day 1 (live blog)
- Could VR find its niche in your local IMAX?
- House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, 4 Others Wounded as Shooter Opens Fire at GOP Baseball Practice
- Stop the Insanity!
- Same Place, Different World
- Microsoft-Yahoo buyout bid: The road ahead
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 10/12 have 280 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at October 11, 2018. This is cached page on Trend . If you want remove this page, please contact us.